The Center for North American Studies meets high-priority national needs to provide objective analyses for rapid, precise responses to emerging trade and international policy issues. Priority programs include: (1) response to national and state priorities with economic impact analysis; (2) identification and analysis of crucial emerging international trade trends and issues; and (3) development and implementation of extension programs to educate key business and policy leaders. The Texas A&M University System – Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service lead CNAS programs and activities.
- Global Markets for Texas Organic Melons
- Global Markets for Texas Organic Limes
- Global Markets for Texas Organic Citrus
- Global Markets for Texas Organic Onions
- Economic Impact Analysis of Mexican Tomato Imports by the United States