We help community leaders identify and analyze economic opportunities that meet community members’ goals, allocate internal and external resources wisely, and respond to regional development patterns.
• socioeconomic and fiscal impact evaluation
• business planning and resilience
• community strategic planning and data interpretation
• community capacity development, including social and physical infrastructure
- Help communities identify and move toward their goals by providing and interpreting data, evaluating economic potential and project impacts, facilitating community discussions, and coaching local leaders.
- Ease rural transition through regionalism and rural-urban alignment, including regional planning and the study of efficient service territories.
- Further the science of economic and fiscal impacts analysis for industries, tourism events, and natural disasters by adapting impact models to unique circumstances and by promoting appropriate use.
Looking for Stronger Economies Together?