We help community leaders identify and analyze economic opportunities that meet community members’ goals, allocate internal and external resources wisely, and respond to regional development patterns.
• socioeconomic and fiscal impact evaluation
• business planning and resilience
• community strategic planning and data interpretation
• community capacity development, including social and physical infrastructure
- Help communities identify and move toward their goals by providing and interpreting data, evaluating economic potential and project impacts, facilitating community discussions, and coaching local leaders.
- Ease rural transition through regionalism and rural-urban alignment, including regional planning and the study of efficient service territories.
- Further the science of economic and fiscal impacts analysis for industries, tourism events, and natural disasters by adapting impact models to unique circumstances and by promoting appropriate use.