Insures against loss in revenue due to insured multiple perils.
COVERAGE LEVEL ELECTION
50% level through 75% level.
NOTE: An administrative fee of $50.00 applies to policies with a level election of 50, 55, & 60 percent, and a $10.00 administrative fee applies to policies with a level election of 65, 70, & 75 percent. Catastrophic Risk Protection (CAT) Coverage is not available.
- Base Price (95% of Average Daily Settlement Price (ADSP) of the harvest contract, at the appropriate commodity exchange, during the insurance sales period.)
- Harvest Price (95% ADSP of the harvest month, on the nearby contract, at the appropriate commodity exchange.)
NOTE: The Commodity Exchange utilized is dependent on crop and geographical area in which the crop is planted and is defined in the policy provisions.
GUARANTEE HIGHER OF:
APH Yield X Base Price X Level Election
APH Yield X Harvest Price X Level Election
Based on higher of expected revenue (APH yield multiplied by spring base commodity price) or normal revenue (APH yield multiplied by harvest commodity price). Insurance guarantee can increase during the insurance period.
APH Base Rate + Low Revenue Factor + High Price Factor
LATE AND PREVENTED PLANTING
These provisions provide protection on acreage that is planted late or that cannot be planted by the final planting date or within the 25 day late-planting period. Please consult your crop insurance agent to determine eligibility factors.
- Cotton – Andrews, Armstrong, Bailey, Baylor, Borden, Briscoe, Castro, Childress, Cochran, Coleman, Collingsworth, Cottle, Crosby, Dawson, Deaf Smith, Dickens, Donley, Fisher, Floyd, Foard, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock, Gray, Hale, Hall, Hardeman, Haskell, Hartley, Hockley, Howard, Jones, Kent, King, Knox, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Martin, Midland, Mitchell, Motley, Nolan, Parmer, Randall, Runnels, Scurry, Stonewall, Taylor, Swisher, Terry, Wheeler, Wichita, Wilbarger, Yoakum.
- Corn – All counties.
- Soybeans – All counties.
- Wheat – All counties.
- CRC Basic Policy Provisions
- CRC Basic “Specified Crop” Provisions
- Commodity Exchange Endorsement – “Specified Crop”
- County Actuarial Table Endorsement – “Specified County & Crop”