- Cash Flow Projection for Operating Loan Determination (spreadsheet)
- Decision Tools to Help Beef Cattle Producers Make Economically Sound Drought Management Decisions
These decision support aids are designed to help producers make decisions related to early sale or retained ownership of calves in a drought situation, valuing hay on a nutrient content basis and restocking decisions. The values in these templates are for demonstration purposes only, make sure to enter values specific to your operation!
- Drought Management of Beef Cows (PDF description) (spreadsheet)
- Early Weaning Decision Support Aid (PDF description) (spreadsheet)
- Hay Valuation Decision Support Aid (spreadsheet)
- Retained Ownership Decision Support Aid (PDF description) (spreadsheet)
- Bid Price for Beef Cows Including Financing Implications (spreadsheet)
- Heifer Development Decision Support Aid (PDF description) (spreadsheet)
- Beef Replacement Cows Questions & Decision Aids Description (PDF description)
Disclaimer: These spreadsheets are provided by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension for educational use and solely on an “AS IS” basis. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension assumes no liability for the use of these programs.