The Roy B. Davis Cooperative Management Program works in close partnership with the Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council (TACC). As such, its activities are intended to support and enrich those of TACC. The program is known for its economic analysis and development of innovative educational material.
The mission of the Program is to improve the lives of Texas citizens and their communities by strengthening cooperative business initiatives and supporting the coordinated actions of agricultural producers. This is accomplished in various ways, including:
- The Cooperative Management Letter
- Strategic planning with individual cooperatives
- Management and marketing Presentations
- Development of innovative educational materials for board training
- Economic analysis for business initiatives
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance.